Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Imogen's Christmas Outfit

I couldn't resist making Miss Imogen an outfit to wear on Christmas Day.  I also couldn't resist making a tutu.  I'm not sure how long it will last on the day because it is quite puffy but as long as she wears it long enough for some photos I'll be happy.

Imogen's Christmas Outfit

There are a million tutorials on the internet for these types of tutus.  All you need to do is google no sew tutu and you will find heaps.  They are super quick and easy to make.  The most time consuming part was cutting the strips of tulle.
Imogen's Christmas Outfit

The onesie was nice and easy too.  Just a few bits of ribbon sewn on with a silver star button on top.  Voila, instant Christmas tree onesie!  I figure this is christmasy enough that when she gets over the tutu she is still in theme.  I also have a my first christmas onesie for her to put on if she throws up on this one.  I have all bases covered, lol.

Imogen's Christmas Outfit

I am hoping this is the start of a tradition of making Miss Imogen a new outfit each Christmas.  There is nothing better than a brand new dress on Christmas day!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I hope you share pictures with us of her wearing this amazing outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable outfit!! In love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning on sewing my Christmas outfit, as I do like a new dress for Christmas too! Just gotta find the time (I'm baking/making lunch right now while Bub's asleep!)!!!

    The Tutu is gorgeous!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx